Monday, October 20, 2008

8th Grade Homework Due Thursday

Collect data on where Obama and McCain stand on the issues, and summarize their beliefs in the packet we have been working with. Use the website www.votegopher.com. Go to the Issues link to find the breakdown of where the two candidates stand on the issues. If you have question explore the website-they also explain all the issues and the stand the candidates take on the issues (issue Homepage) Remember you do not need to write it down word for word, but you do need to summarize where each one stands on the issues.


The extra worksheets and examples can be found at the school /class homepage or you can follow the links to access them as well.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7419357/Campaign-Packet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both surveys my political party was Democrat. But in class I was a Republican. The reason it might of changed was because I might of realized that Mcain was wrong about somethings. I still agree on Mcains idea about abortion. But I agrre with most of Obamas Ideas

Anonymous said...

I learned that I support Obama because of the packet we did in social studies class and the surveys that we did on the blog. In the packet I supported Obama and in the surveys I supported Obama. In the surveys I noticed that some times I agreed with Obama and sometimes I agreed with McCain. Also sometimes I didn’t agree with either. But for the majority of the different issues I agreed with Obama